HEY, LOVELIES (Work With Me)
WELCOME TO www.nehabhardwaj.com
Neha Bhardwaj is now accepting blog posts from all you fervent and creative writers who can contribute extraordinary posts for the site. Work with me!!
I am waiting for my creative writer’s squad to glamorize our website by contributing some creative posts that the world will see soon. So, hey lovelies, I encourage all you avid writers to tap into your creativity, create your first post, and join this creative tribe.
THE BLOG FEATURES ‘3’ MAIN CATEGORIES!
But, hey, you don’t need to limit your creativity, as you can send your personal stories, poems, quotes, or any other post related to any damn niche you specialize in.
I will find a good place to publish your draft!!!
Sound like a fit? I’d love to feature you on www.nehabhardwaj.com (Type write for me neha bhardwaj and hit search on the web)
GUIDELINES TO READ BEFORE YOU begin to write! (Also, if you want to publish your blog immediately)
1. Your article must at least be 1000 words, just to make sure that our readers have something valuable to read.
2. Author Bio + Image! I understand the pain when the writers don’t get the credit for what they have written. (I have gone through that too). That’s why I believe in supporting the writer’s work by giving them the credit they deserve. So, don’t forget to send a small description of about 80-100 words along with your best headshot.
3. HEADINGS, SUBHEADINGS, BULLET POINTS, FACTS, IMAGES- No post is complete without this! So, make sure yours have all these points to outstanding from hundreds of other submissions.
4. HIGHER READABILITY SCORE is a must. Make sure to keep the paragraphs short and readability score higher to get your post noticed.
5. UNIQUE + ORIGINAL= PERFECT POST Remember, only a unique post has the power to add value in the reader’s life. There is no point in creating content that is plagiarized or common. Your post should pass Copyscape and Grammarly test to get published. *Content Shouldn’t Be Published Anywhere Else*
6. I RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO EDIT YOUR ARTICLES!!!
7. NO COPYRIGHT IMAGES, PLEASE- I appreciate if the images are yours, or from open/free sources including Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and any other source you know. (Attach Images separately).
8. SEND ME YOUR TOPIC + OUTLINE FIRST. There is no point in writing something that doesn’t suit the website.
9. ONCE APPROVED, YOU CAN SEND YOUR FULL ARTICLE.
No outbound links provided as of now. but, full credit for what you have written will definitely be provided in the ‘author bio’ section.
SUBMISSIONS WILL, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BE ACCEPTED if:
1. You have already published it on some other website or your own blog.
2. The Post is less than 1000 words.
3. Your content doesn’t fit any of the submission guidelines mentioned above.
4. The submission doesn’t fit the readers or my creative editors.
PLEASE BE PATIENT, IF YOU don’t HEAR BACK FROM ME THAT SOON!
• Remember, either editors are scanning your post, or it is somewhere in the stack and will be seen soon.
P.S.: #nehabhardwaj retains all rights to reuse/modify your content, once submitted, and as needed. (Search write for me nehabhardwaj on the web now!)
INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING FREQUENTLY TO www.nehabhardwaj.com
AWESOME! I am finding extraordinary writers to join my creative squad! Please express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that someone from my creative squad can reach you when the opportunity is available.
LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW- share your ideas and topics, and we will share your creative post with the world.
www.nehabhardwaj.com is waiting to Publish those Creative Posts- SEND NOW!!!
#nehabhardwaj #joinmycreativesquad #creativewriting
YOU KNOW THE DRILL NOW to Work with Me Now – TYPE ‘write for me nehabhardwaj‘ ON THE WEB and CONTACT ME TO SHARE YOUR POSTS.
Mail me your stories and posts at email@example.com.