I am Neha Bhardwaj..
- Are you a newbie writer who wants a platform to showcase your writing skills?
- Are you a creative writer who wish the world to read your blogs?
- Do you like writing about travel, fashion, health, or technology?
- Are you looking for a long-term collaboration that offers you amazing business opportunities?
If yes, you are at the right place!
www.nehabhardwaj.com is now accepting creative blog posts from all you fervent and creative writers who can contribute extraordinary posts.
I am waiting for my creative writer’s squad to glamorize the site by contributing some creative posts that the world will see soon.
So, hey lovelies, I encourage all you avid writers to tap into your creativity, create your first post, and join this creative tribe.
Don’t need to limit your creativity!
I am looking for writers, who want to write on:
Sound like a fit?
I’d love to feature you on www.nehabhardwaj.com
Let’s not be strangers anymore! Sharing about me a bit here, you can share about yourself too…
GUIDELINES TO READ BEFORE YOU begin to write!
1. Your article must at least be 1000 words, just to make sure that our readers have something valuable to read.
2. Author Bio + Image! I understand the pain when the writers don’t get the credit for what they have written. (I have gone through that too). That’s why I believe in supporting the writer’s work by giving them the credit they deserve. So, don’t forget to send a small description of about 80-100 words along with your best headshot.
3. HEADINGS, SUBHEADINGS, BULLET POINTS, FACTS, IMAGES- No post is complete without this! So, make sure yours have all these points to outstanding from hundreds of other submissions.
4. HIGHER READABILITY SCORE is a must. Make sure to keep the paragraphs short and readability score higher to get your post noticed.
5. UNIQUE + ORIGINAL= PERFECT POST – Remember, only a unique post has the power to add value in the reader’s life. There is no point in creating content that is plagiarized or common. Your post should pass Copyscape and Grammarly test to get published. *Content Shouldn’t Be Published Anywhere Else*
6. I RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO EDIT YOUR ARTICLES!!!
7. NO COPYRIGHT IMAGES, PLEASE- I appreciate if the images are yours, or from open/free sources including Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and any other source you know. (Attach Images separately).
8. SEND ME YOUR TOPIC + OUTLINE FIRST. There is no point in writing something that doesn’t suit the website.
9. ONCE APPROVED, YOU CAN SEND YOUR FULL ARTICLE.
No outbound links provided as of now. but, full credit for what you have written will definitely be provided in the ‘author bio’ section.
SUBMISSIONS WILL, UNFORTUNATELY, NOT BE ACCEPTED if:
1. You have already published it on some other website or your own blog.
2. The Post is less than 1000 words.
3. Your content doesn’t fit any of the submission guidelines mentioned above.
4. The submission doesn’t fit the readers or my creative editors.
PLEASE BE PATIENT, IF YOU don’t HEAR BACK FROM ME THAT SOON!
• Remember, either editors are scanning your post, or it is somewhere in the stack and will be seen soon.
P.S.: www.nehabhardwaj.com retains all rights to reuse/modify your content, once submitted, and as needed. (Search write for me nehabhardwaj on the web now!)
INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING FREQUENTLY TO www.nehabhardwaj.com
AWESOME! I am finding extraordinary writers to join my creative squad! Please express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that someone from my creative squad can reach you when the opportunity is available.
LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW- share your ideas and topics, and we will share your creative post with the world.
www.nehabhardwaj.com is waiting to Publish those Creative Posts- SEND NOW!!!
#nehabhardwaj #joinmycreativesquad #creativewriting #workwithme
Mail me your stories and posts at email@example.com.
Introducing Neha Bhardwaj, Creative Blogger. She has been chosen to receive OBB’s first award for Influencers based on her engaging articles, the fact that they receive the most interest statistically but most important is her commitment to blogging about all things beautiful.
As a writer, Neha has been working professionally as a writer for over 4 years. When she first submitted an article for review, I was impressed with her subject choice & how thoro ugh she was in her detail, familiarity, honesty & research. We receive 10-30 emails per day requesting guest posts to be published at OBB, not every article is published!
The other factor that I enjoy about Neha is her fun bubbly attitude towards doing what she loves. They say that smiles & frowns are contagious when someone smiles it makes everyone feel better because they are consciously or unconsciously smiling with you. Neha has this quality! She is such a role model for everyone to follow her dreams, make your love of life a reality & do what you love for work. Neha took this step several years ago after not feeling satisfied in her University degree, it takes strength & passion to make life changes but they always pay off if you are truly committed.”
- Aging is Natural, But We Can Surely Pause it for a While 🙂
- How Chatbots Assists Service Industry Amidst the COVID-19?
- Angular vs React – Which One is Best for Mobile App Development?
- Top 5 Salubrious Drinks to opt for a purified you
- That Himachali Blogger!
- New Trends In Blogging 2019 That All Top Bloggers Are Following
- Eye Makeup Remover Tricks- Getting Cleaner Eyes Is POSSIBLE Now!